AdKoreMegaForce has been providing highly qualified resources to top companies in Kansas City and nationally.
3102 Highway 98
6117 S. Mingo Rd, Suite I
2828 University Avenue
6441 Bonny Oaks Dr. Suite G
- Groom yourself! Hair and nails should be clean, shower and brush your teeth. Wear deodorant!!
- Do your research on the company you are interviewing.
- Have questions to ask your interviewer.
- Body Language - Smile, make eye contact, look interested and alive.
- Offer a firm hand shake when you come and go.
- Bring a pen.
- Do a test run before interview – drive the route prior to your interview time.
- Be aware people are watching you – how you enter and exit the building/drive away.
- Be aware of gaps in employment and have a clear answer why.
- Don't lie – about experience, background issues, work history.
- Don't avoid answering questions or rambling – be direct.
- Don't talk about personal life, unless asked and keep it simple.
- Don’t trash talk previous companies or supervisors.
- Don't bring your phone in
- Don't smoke right before
- Don't chew gum
- Don't flirt with the person who is interviewing you
- Don't use inappropriate language or slang